Yippee!!! I have a new job! It has been amazing to see how the Lord has created an opening for a job that didn't seem to be there before. This week is orientation and training will soon follow. I will work as a resource dietitian for Sodexho. The job will consist of going to different hospitals in Honolulu to fill in for other dietitians when they are on vacation. Also, there will be a bit of food service management involved. This will give me a greater idea of what responsibilities of the dietitan are all about. God has been so good to provide this job!
~Jessica
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Heard that you passed your test (I talked with your parents on Sunday). Congrats!
Email me / call me sometime...or email me and tell me when I can call you and what your new number is!
Jessica, I am thrilled you passed your test. Also, I'm excited about your job. You will get lots of experience--fast. Good luck with it. I think of you often.
Cindy
Post a Comment