After leaving Tennessee, we arrived in Santa Barbara, CA to spend a couple of days with Chris Skaggs...one of Jesse's comrades. This was a wonderful time to catch up with Chris and see what the Lord is doing in His life...it is good stuff! We arrived in Honolulu at 8:30pm Hawaii time. After grabbing our luggage, getting our car rental, we were greeted by Sean and Mihoko. We spent our first day working on logistical tasks like finding a bank, home, etc... We found several good potential places to rent and hope to choose one within the next couple of days. God has been so good to us and provided us with a safe trip with no complications. We are excited to see what He continues to unfold.
Thursday, January 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
I'm so happy for you guys!
Love and Blessings,
Kristi Epps
YEAH! You made it safely. I'm so glad to hear that you all are doing well. I'll give you a call this weekend, Jess. I love you
YEE HAW! Glad to hear things are running smoothly! Thanks for keeping us updated, Jess! Love you both!
So glad you guys made it safely to Hawaii! We really miss you here, but know that we love you and are praying for you.
Love you guys,
Rachel
Hey strangers!! So you are in Hawaii?! That's so exciting! How is everything going, Jess? So will y'all be working with a ministry there in the beautiful state of Hawaii? I'll be praying for you okay!!
We love you guys! I'm glad you made it safe. Nice blog. I couldn't help but notice how pink you two are compared to your friends. You are going to have to work on that tan. Love you guys!
Are you up for visitors yet?????
We love you. It was so good to spend time with you last weekend. I did shed some tears Monday (...and Tuesday). I miss you already.
Hello, friends! I'm so proud that you are learning to blog!! I'll definitely be checking this for updates.
Love you!
Amy
Hey Guys, we love you and miss you. Let us know what's happening.
We miss both of you VERY much...but we're so happy that you're on your way to fulfilling the desitny that God has for the both of you. We're praying for you always...Rog and Maria
Love you and miss you!
Mom
Hey Jess,
Glad you mde it, I'm praying for you. I love you guys!
Jessica, I am so happy for both of you. I will keep you in my prayers for God to continue his guidance for both of you.
Sincerely,
Carolann Smith
Turner
hey there cupps! i'm glad you're doing well. your view from your appartment is great. ejoy the sun!! we love you... the yoders
Roger and Maria Corley
Our love and prayers are with you both. I've been out of town, so Sorry for not posting earlier.. YOu are both in our thoughts. Jessica, I was at the park yesterday thinking about you. You are far away, but probably warmer than we are!! 10 degrees yesterday Brrrrrrrrr. Love ya
Post a Comment