Tomorrow marks the close of my first two rotations here in Hawaii. The past three weeks have been a great experience working with the Dietitians, patients, and staff at Hawaii Medical Center East & West. In the picture from right to left: Tara (a Sodexho intern), HeeBong (Director of Nutrition and Food Service), Kareece (Dietitian at Hawaii Medical Center West), me. Next Monday I will begin Long Term Care and Long Term Care foodservice.
Thursday, March 8, 2007
Internship Update
Tomorrow marks the close of my first two rotations here in Hawaii. The past three weeks have been a great experience working with the Dietitians, patients, and staff at Hawaii Medical Center East & West. In the picture from right to left: Tara (a Sodexho intern), HeeBong (Director of Nutrition and Food Service), Kareece (Dietitian at Hawaii Medical Center West), me. Next Monday I will begin Long Term Care and Long Term Care foodservice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You look so professional in your scrubs. I would definately accept nutritional advice from you (never mind the chili dogs you fed me right before we ate moose tracks ice cream) :)
Post a Comment